9.23.2026

How to Help Our Unbelieving Relatives - SHOW THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM - Continue

 Consider the example of Anna, a sister in Armenia. Her family spends a lot of time together, especially during birthdays and holidays. When Anna accepted the truth, her relatives began to worry about how her new faith would affect their relationship. They were also worried about her decision to become a Witness would affect her future. How does Anna easer their concerns? "When I visit my relatives," she says, "I share information about my life and what has kept me busy. I also invited to my place and introduce them to my friends. As a result, most of my relatives are well-acquainted with those I am close with and feel comfortable with them." She adds: "Many of my relatives have commented on how happy I am, and they no longer worry about me." 


Take an interest in their lives. After being resurrected, Jesus showed interest in his brother James by appearing to him personally. (Corinthians 15:7) Can you imagine how James must have felt when he realized that Jesus had not given up on him? This reunion likely convinced James that Jesus was the Messiah. After that meeting, James may have helped other members of his family to come to the right conclusion about Jesus' identity.  - ACTS 1:14.


Next time: How to Help Our Unbelieving Relatives - SHOW THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM - Continue


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.