10.05.2026

What Is Spirituality? Can I be Spiritual Without Religion? - How can I develop spirituality?

 . Learn and obey God's commandments. You can do this by reading the Bible, which contains God's thoughts as recorded by men who "were moved by holy spirit." (2 Peter 1:21) What you learn will help you to worship God "with spirit and truth," guided by holy spirit and in harmony with God's will. - JOHN 4:24. 


. Pray for God's help. (Luke 11:13) God will help you to display the qualities what identify a spiritual person. (Galatians 5:22, 23) It can also give you the wisdom to deal with life's challenges. - JAMES 1:5.


. Associate with spiritual people.  They will encourage you to build your spirituality. (Romans 1:11, 12) In contrast, associating with people whose conflicts with that of God can erode your spirituality. -JAMES 4:4. 


Next time: What Is Spirituality? Can I Be Spiritual Without Religion? - Do I need religion to be spiritual? 


From the jw.org publications











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.