10.05.2026

What Is Spirituality? Can I Be Spiritual Without Religion? -Do I need religion to be spiritual?

 Simply belonging to a religion does not make a person spiritual. The Bible says: "If any man thinks he is religious but not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he is deceiving his own heart, and his worship is futile." - JAMES 1:26; footnote.


Even so, the Bible shows that spiritual people worship God in the way that he approves. They acknowledge that there is only "one spirit"-God's holy spirit. That spirit moves them to worship God as "one body," a congregated group that maintains "the oneness of the spirit in the uniting bond of peace." - EPHESIANS 4:1-4.


Next time: What Is Spirituality? Can I Be Spiritual Without Religion? - Misconceptions about spirituality


From the jw.org publications






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.