Here is another aspect of the matter. Rather than view your age as a limitation, you can try to look at it as an opportunity. Indeed, as an older Christian, you can do some things now that you could not do when you were younger. For example, you can do the following:
Sharing your experience with others. Consider the following expressions recorded in the Bible:
King David: "I was once young and now I am old, but I have not seen anyone righteous abandoned, nor his children looking for bread." -PSALM 37:25.
Joshua: "Now look! I am about to die, and you well know with all your heart and with all your soul that not one word out of all the good promises that Jehovah your God has spoken to you has failed. They all come true for you. Not one word of them has failed." - JOSHUA 23:14.
Next time: Older Ones-You Are an Asset to the Congregation - YOU CAN GREATLY BENEFIT OTHERS - Conclusion
From the jw.org publications

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.
God Bless.