Today, too, some of God's servants are afflicted with health problems that affect them emotionally.aria, a regular pioneer from Brazil, was born with physical defects that left her without lower limbs and her left hand. She explains" I was constantly bullied at school because of my disability. I was given hurtful nicknames.I even faced prejudice from my own family."
How did Maria receive help? When she became one Jehovah's Witnesses, fellow Christians comforted her and helped her to see herself as Jehovah does. She says: "There are not enough pages in my notebook to mention everyone who has helped me! I thank Jehovah with all my heart for giving me a wonderful spiritual family." Maria's spiritual brothers and sisters helped her to appreciate that she is precious in God's eyes.
Next time: "You Are Precious to Me"! - HOW JESUS HELPED PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THEIR VALUE - Continue
From the jw.org publications

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.
God Bless.