Perhaps you made similar expressions. David and Joshua each spoke from personal experience. Because these faithful servants of Jehovah were expressing what they had seen and heard over long decades of observation, their expressions could carry more weight.
If you have been serving Jehovah for a long time, you too can speak from experience about the rewards of doing so. Do you have a cherished memory of a time when you saw Jehovah's blessing on his people? Feel free to tell others about it! That can have a refreshing effect, as you may have experienced. Accordingly, when others hear your experiences about serving Jehovah, you can be a vital source of encouragement to them. - ROMANS 1:11, 12.
Another way you can encourage others is by attending congregation meetings in person to the extent that are able. There you can benefit fellow believers and yourself. Connie, quoted earlier says: "Attending meetings keeps me from getting discouraged. With all the love I receive at the Kingdom Hall, how could I become downhearted? I try to show my appreciation to others by giving them little gifts. And I make sure to continue to share in spiritual activities, along with my brothers and sisters."
Next time: Older Ones - You Are an Asset to the Congregation - JEHOVAH VALUES YOUR FAITHFUL SERVICE
From the jw.org publications

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.
God Bless.