6.29.2023

REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND!/Chapter Eighteen -The Great Earthquake -Continue

 Some 200 years after Joel, the prophet Habakkuk said in prayer to his God: "O Jehovah, I have heard the report about you. I have become afraid, O Jehovah, of your activity.  In the midst of the years may yo make it known. During the agitation, to show mercy  may you remember."  What would that agitation be? Habakkuk goes on to give a description of the great tribulation, saying of Jehovah: "He stood still, that me might shake up the earth.  He saw, and then caused nations to leap. . . . With denunciation you went marching through the earth.  In anger you went threshing the nations. Yet, as for me, I will exult in Jehovah himself; I will be joyful in the God of my salvation." (Habakkuk 3:1, 2, 6, 12, 18)  What a mighty shaking Jehovah will cause in all the earth when he threshes the nations!


Next time: REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND!/Chapter Eighteen -The Great Earthquake -Conclusion


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.