2.01.2004

"My Dream Come True"

You are my light, when everything gets dark.
You are my music, your voice to my heart
Sends a spark.

You are my lifeline when I am drowning.
You are my clown when I am frowning

You are the one who puts the spark in my eyes.
You are the stimulant that makes my heart fly.

I love you my darling and I need you so much.
I moan and sigh at your sweet, gentle touch.

You are my world and my dream come true.
Our love is so wonderful, sweet and still brand
New.

My darling, you've made me the happiest wife
A woman could be, and it all started when you
Walked over one day and sat down beside me.

I'll love you my darling, for eternity. As long as
We are together, we can conquer the world, just
You wait and see.


copyright 7/31/94 M.E.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.