1.24.2014

JEHOVAH STRENGTHENS HIS FRIENDS



Think about what friendship with God means.  The Bible says that Jehovah is looking for opportunities 'to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him." (2 Chronicles 16:9) How can Jehovah show his strength in your behalf?  One way is brought out at Psalm  32:8, where we read:  "I [Jehovah] shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way you should go. I will give advice with my eye upon you." 

What a touching expression of Jehovah's care!   He will give you needed direction and watch over you as you apply it.  God wants to help you get through your trials and tests.  (Psalm 55:22)  So if you serve Jehovah with a complete heart, you can be as confident  as the psalmist who said: "I have place Jehovah is front of me constantly. Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be made to totter."  (Psalm 16:8; 63:8) Yes, Jehovah can help you to live in a way that pleases him.  But, as you know, there is an enemy of God who would like to keep you doing this. 

Next time: SATAN'S CHALLENGE 

From the Book: What Does the Bible Really Teach? 2005 and 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.