12.22.2023

REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND!/Chapter Thirty Nine - The Warrior-King Triumphs at Armgeddon - Conclusion

How does Jehovah dispose of Gog and all his crowd?  Listen! "I will call forth against him throughout all my  mountainous region a sword," is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. "Against his own brother the sword of each one will come to be.' " But neither nuclear or conventiona; arms will avail in that strife, for Jehovah declares:  "I will bring myself  into judgment with him, and with  pestilence and with blood; and a flooding downpour and hailstones fire and sulfur I shall rain down on him and upon his bands and upon the many people that will be with him.  And I shall certainly  magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know I am Jehovah." - EZEKIEL 38:21-23; 39:11; Compare JOSHUA 10:8-14; JUDGES 7:19-22; 2 CHRONICLES 20:15, 22-24; JOB 38:22, 23. 


Next time:  REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND!/Chapter Thirty Nine - The One Called "Faithful and True" 


From the jw.org publications









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.