1.29.2004

"My Knight In Shining Armor"

He came to me one starry night;
I did not know at that time, that
He would be making my life so bright.
But I knew later that he was the one
That I've always dreamed of.
He is my heart, my soul, my love.

He is a special man you know, he
Constantly sets my heart aglow,
Because of the wonderful things he
Does for me, he is my Knight in Shining
Armor you see.

He has charm and wit and a great personality,
And he will always be very special to me.
When I look at his sweet sexy smile I melt like
Butter, for me, there could be no other.

I never thought that I could find, a man, who,
To me, could be so kind.
He thinks that I am the greatest and says that
I have his heart, and that he never, ever wants
To part. I said: don't worry, that will never be,
Because you are just too special to me.

He just doesn't understand what I see in him, I
Tell him he makes my life light up when it starts
To seem dim.
I'll never let him go you see, because he is My
Knight In Shining Armor, Naturally!

copyright 12/3/91 M.E.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.