1.18.2004

My Love

I was down and out when you came along
And brightened up my life.
You made me feel loved and wanted
Me to be your wife.

You are sweet, you are kind, you are a
Wonderful man and I will love you and
Cherish you for as long as there is a
Grain of sand.

You made me feel special and let me be me;
And again I will love you through all of
Eternity.

You are a kind and warm man right down to
Your soul. You have a wonderful sense of humor
And a big heart of gold.

I will do everything in my power to love
And make you happy, you have shown me
The kind of tenderness that I never got
Before, and my darling love, It only makes
Me love you more and more.

You are warmth, you are tenderness, I
Need that so much. When you love and
Caress me, I thrill to your touch.

So, my darling, remember that I'll always
Be there to love and to need you and to
Always, always care.

copyright 1993 M.E.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.