3.10.2020

Are You Convinced You Have the Truth? Why? - Conclusion of WHY THEY BELIEVE

A married sister who is serving at the world headquarters in New York commented about Jehovah's organization:  "It is the only one that unwaveringly  proclaims Jehovah's name.  How logical that is when we recall that the divine name appears 7,000 times in the Bible!  I appreciate the encouragement found at 2 Chronicles 16:9: 'The eyes of Jehovah is roving around through all the earth to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him."   She continues: "The truth has shown me how to have a complete heart  so that  Jehovah can freely show his strength toward me.  My relationship with Jehovah is most precious to me.  And I appreciate that Jesus' role  in providing intimate knowledge of God that sustains me."

A former atheist confessed: "The creation convinces me that God wants mankind to enjoy life and therefore he will not allow suffering to go on forever. Also, as the world descends further into ungodliness, Jehovah's people are progressing in faith, zeal, and love.  Only Jehovah's spirit could produce this modern-day miracle." - Read  1 PETER 4:1-4.

 Another longtime Witness gave his reasons  for believing the truth that we preach:  "My study over the years has convinced me that the Witnesses have made serious efforts to return to the model of the first-century Christianity.  I have seen for myself the global unity of Jehovah's Witnesses as I have traveled the world .  The truth from the Bible has given  me satisfaction and happiness." When a brother who is over 60 years  was asked why he was convinced that he had found the truth, he focused on Jesus  Christ, explaining: "We have carefully studied  the life and ministry of Jesus and have come to appreciate his example. We have made adjustments in our lifestyle to draw nearer to God through Christ Jesus. We have recognized  Christ's ransom sacrifice as the basis for salvation.  And we know that he was resurrected from the dead.  We have the testimony of reliable eyewitnesses to that fact." - Read 1 CORINTHIANS 15:3-8.

Next time: Are You Convinced You Have the Truth? Why?- WHAT MUST WE DO WITH THE TRUTH?

From the jw.org publications





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.