10.15.2020

Mildness - How Does It Benefit Us?


"I am a timid person by nature," explains Sara, "and I don't have a lot of self-confidence. So I feel  uncomfortable when I am with people who have a strong, aggressive personality. But I feel relaxed when I am with someone who is mild and  humble.  I can open up to that sort of person, share my feelings, and discuss my problems.  My best friends are like this."


Sara's comments reveal that mildness endears us to fellow humans. Mildness also pleases Jehovah. His Words exhorts us: "Clothe yourselves with . . . mildness.: (Colossians 3:12) What is mildness? How did Jesus show mildness? And how can this quality make our lives happier?


Next time: Mildness - How Can It Benefit US? - WHAT IS MILDNESS?


From the j.w.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.