9.27.2022

SupportOur Overseer Jesus - JEHOVAH BLESSES OUR PREACHING

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

* A  couple from Central America have lived in Europe for over 15 years. hen the pandemic broke out, the couple decided to preach to all their relatives and acquaintances back in Central America. To reach everyone, they sent more than 200 letters, using an electronic messaging application.  The followed with return visits and sent publiction and video links to those who showed interest. Jehovah blessed their effort. Within eight months, the couple were conducting 14 Bible studies.


*During the November 2020 campaign-in which we distributed The Watvhtower entitled "What Is God's Kingdom?"-a brother decided to call an old classmate from elementary school. The man accepted  the magazine and agreed  to discuss it with the brother the fokkowing week. During their next conversation, the man said: "Before you called, I had prayed to God, asking him to help me find out what he wants from me." The man accepted a Bible study, began attendings, and starting spplying what he was learning. He later told the brother: "In the past, I felt that something was missing in my life. Now I understand that it was Jehovah. I thank you every day for helping me to draw close ro him." 


Next time: Support Our Overseer Jesus - JEHOVAH BLESSES OUR PREACHING


From the jw.org publications









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.