8.16.2023

REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND!/Chapter Twenty Three - Two Myriads of Myriads - Continue

 The great crowd has continued to declare its unqualified unity with the John class in pouring out the plagues on Christendom.  In 1988 this great crowd made up of more than 99.7 percent of the work force that Jehovah is using in the field.  Its members are wholeheartedly  in accord with the John class, concerning whom Jesus prayed at John 17:20, 21: "I made request, not concerning those putting faith in me through their word; in order that they may be all one, just as you Father, are in  union with me  and I am in union with you, that they also  may be in union with us, in order  that the world my believe that you sent me forth."  As the anointed John class takes the lead under Jesus, the zealous great crowd shares with them in the most devastating cavalry charge of all human history!


Next time: REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND!/Chapter Twenty Three - Two Myriads of Myriads - Continue


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.