8.23.2023

REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND!?Chapter Twenty Four -The Opened Scroll

While  John was waiting for the blowing of this seventh trumpet and the bringing to a finish of the sacred secret of God, he is given a further assignment:"And the voice thatI heard out of heaven is speaking again with me and saying: 'Go, take the opened scroll that is in the angel who is standing on the sea and on the earth.' And I went away to the angel and told him to give me the little scroll.  And he said to me: "Take it and eat it up, and it will make your belly bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey." And I took the little scroll out of the hand of the angel and ate it up, and in my  mouth it was sweet as honey; but when I had eaten it up, my belly was made bitter.  And they said to me: 'You must prophesy again with regard to peoples and  nations and tongues and many kings.' " - REVELATION 10:8-11.


Next time: REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAXA AT HAND!/Chapter Twenty Four - The Opened Scroll - Continue


From the jw.org publications




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.