1.17.2024

REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND!/Chapter Forty Two - A New Heaven and a New Earth - Continue

 John tells us further: "With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: 'Look! the tent of God is with mankind, and  he will reside with them,  and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them.' " (Revelation 21:3) When Jehovah made the Law covenant with the then new nation of Israel, he promised:"I shall put my tabernacle in the midst of you, and my sould will not abhor  you. And I shall indeed walk in the midst of you and prove myself your God, and you, on your part, will prove yourselves my people." (Leviticus 26:11, 12) Now Jehovah is making similar promise to faithful humans. During the thousand-year Judgment Day, they will become a very special people to him.


Next time: REVELATION ITS GRAND CLIMAX AT  HAND!/Chapter Forty Two - A New Heaven and a New Earth - Continue


From the jw.org publications 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.