4.30.2004

continued:

Jehovah's Witnesses

If you people who profess to be Christians were real Christians, you would be reading and going by what the Bible itself says and not what that pathetic excuse for a preacher, priest etc.. tells you it says. They don't read it all to you, they just pick out certain verses that make them comfortable to do a sermon on and you ignorant idiots just sit there and listen. Can't you do anything for yourselves instead of depending on someone else to do it for you? What we were taught by our parents and what their parents went by etc.., was all a bunch of garbage that some false prophet had taught them, because they did not have the good sense to read the Bible themselves either. The Jehovah's Witnesses can't even call themselves true Christians because in the Bible, it says: Let the women keep silent in the congregations, for it is not permitted for them to speak, but let them be in subjection, even as the law says. If, then, they want to learn something let them question their own husbands at home, for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in a congregation. (I Corinthians 14:34, 35) The women there speak out in the congregation when they have the Watchtower question and answer series every Sunday. I have also seen people go out and smoke, God does not want us to smoke, because it is bad for our health. Except for the things that are bad for us, it is alright to have a drink of wine as long as it is not overdone, like many people tend to do. It is okay to eat, as long as it is not overdone. Even in the Bible, it says not to overdue, because anything overdone is bad for our bodies and our health. The Jehovah's Witnesses whole congregation is overworked with all the door knocking and Watchtower book outings. The elders there assign who goes where and how many does Bible studies etc.. They are stressed to the hilt. I could always tell. And when they get so busy that they can't even clean their own house, etc.., that is pretty bad as well. I think people should know their limits as to how much they can do and how much time they need to do God's work. God loves it that they do go out and preach etc., but he wants you to take time at home too, to take care of the things there and your children, husband etc.. He doesn't want you to work yourself to death. You should do whatever your schedule allows and not what your elder thinks that you should do. That is why I am not a Jehovah's Witness. I felt pressured to do things when I wasn't ready yet. I did not appreciate that. I only go by what I read in the Bible. No! there is no such thing as interpretation; that is what I use to think until I started actually reading it for myself. I have read the Bible many times over and over again and each time, I learn and understand more and more. I love reading the Bible, it is is the best book I have ever picked up and I always feel comforted when I am down, after reading it. I did not want to accept the truth either at first until I read it over and over and saw that what the preachers at these churches, temples etc.., taught was not the truth at all. I was horrified to see just how many false prophets we have all over the United States, and I have been to several different religions, Baptist, Catholic, Mormon, Protestant, and more and everyone was not teaching or going by what is in the BIble. And if you people don't hurry up and take your heads out of the sand and open your eyes to see that you all are being hoodwinked by your so called preachers. It is Satan that is making these preachers preach what he wants them to preach and not what is the gospel truth. The whole Bible refers to all of us. Do you really want to take a chance with your soul by continuing to listen to these false prophets? God is going to be judging us, not man, so remember that, when you do things that displease God. I am sure you know this verse (Matthew 7:13, 14) Go in the narrow gate, because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it, whereas narrow is the the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it. The point I am getting to is that it is what God wants us to do that counts, not what we or man wants us to do. We are to please him first, before we please our own, or man's selfish needs! We are suppose to honor God, not man, not the flag, not an image of any kind, not a song that pays homeage to countries, not to people, dead or alive, famous or not, no one, but God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.