8.28.2011

An Exemplary Man Who Accepted Correction



Relationship With God Came First

Job was a wealthy man.  Besides gold, he had 7,000 sheep, 3,000 camels, 500 she-asses, 1,000 head of cattle, and a very large body of servants.  (Job 1:3) But Job trusted in Jehovah not in riches.  He reasoned:  "If i have put gold as my confidence, or to gold I have said, 'You are my trust!' If I used to rejoice because my property was much, and because  my hand had found a lot of things . . ., that too would be an error for attention by the justices, for I should have denied the true God above."  (Job24-28) Like Job,we should value a close relationship with Jehovah God far more than material things.

Next time: Just Dealings With Fellow Humans

Watchtower, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.