3.18.2018

How We Put On and Keep On the New Personality-TENDER AFFECTIONS OF COMPASSION, KINDESS"


Note: Please be patient with me. I haven't been on because my sickness came on too fast for me. I have been so sick and so dizzy that I could not  even walk, I think I am getting better very slowly,  but still a little dizzy;   so be patient until I can get back to where I was. I am so very sorry for not being on and being able to tell you. Again, I am so sorry.

Until Satan's world comes to an end, we will continue to experience trials.  We deal with unemployment, serious illnesses, persecution, natural disasters, loss of possessions because of crime, or other hardships.  To support one another in our suffering or adversity, we need to have genuine compassion.  Feeling tender compassion will move us to acts of kindness.  (Ephesians 4:32)   These aspects of the new personality will help us  to imitate God and be of comfort to others. -2 Corinthians 1:3, 4. 

How can we show even greater consideration toward foreigners or disadvantaged ones in our congregation?  We need to befriend such individuals and help them to see  that they are a valuable part of the congregation.  (1 Corinthians 12:22, 25)  Consider what happened to Dannykarl who moved  from the Philippines to Japan.  At his workplace, he was not treated as well as the local employees  Then he attended a meeting of Jehovah's Witnesses.  "Almost  all in attendance were Japanese," says Dunnykirl, "yet they gave me a warm welcome, as if they were my old acquaintances."   He continued to experience expression of kindness, which helped him to make spiritual progress.  He was baptized, and today  he serves as an elder.  His fellow view Dannykarl and his wife Jennifer, as  a blessing to the congregation.  The elders say about them, "They lead a very simple life as pioneers and set a fine example of seeking the Kingdom first." -Luke 12:31.

Next time: Conclusion of  "TENDER AFFECTIONS OF COMPASSION, KINDNESS"

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.