2.09.2024

Samson Did Not Give Up -Conclusion

 Commendably, Michael did not give up.  He adds: "I focused on repairing my relationship with Jehovah by regularly opening up my heart to him in prayer, studying, and meditating."  In time, Michael regained his good standing in the congregation.  He now serves as an elder and a regular pioneer.  He notes: "The support and encouragement I received, especially from the elders, helped me realize that Jehovah still loves me. I can once again serve in the congregation with a clean conscience.  This experience has taught me that Jehovah will forgive anyone who is truly repentant." We can be confident that Jehovah will use us and bless us too even if we have made mistakes, provided that we do all we can to correct our ways and continue to rely on him. - PSALM 86:5; PROVERBS 28:13.   


In this article, we have reviewed a few fascinating events in the life of Samson. He was not perfect, yet, he did not give up in his efforts to serve Jehovah, even after his mistake with Delilah.  And Jehovah did not give up on him.  God once again used Samson in a mighty way.  Jehovah still considered him to be a man of outstanding faith, including him in the list of faithful one found in Hebrews Chapter 11.  How encouraging it is to know that we serve such a loving heavenly Father who yearns to strengthen us, especially when we are weak! So like Samson, let us beg Jehovah: "Remember me, please, and strengthen me." - JUDGES 16:28. 


Next time: A World in Turmoil-How Can You Cope?


From the jw.org publications 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.