2.09.2024

Samson Did Not Give Up - Continue

 Although Samson experienced the painful consequences of his mistake, he did not stop trying to do Jehovah's will.  Even if we we make a mistake and need reproof or lose a privilege, we must not give up.  Remember, Jehovah does not give up on us. (Psalm 103:8-10) Despite our mistakes, we can still be useful to Jehovah just as Samson was.


Consider the example of a young brother named Michael.  He was busy in theocratic activities, serving as a ministerial servant and a regular pioneer.   Sadly, though, he made a mistake, which resulted in the loss of his congregational privileges.  "Until this point," he says, "things were going full steam ahead in my service to Jehovah.  Then all of a sudden, it felt as if I had hit a brick wall. I never thought that Jehovah would abandon me, but I did wonder if my relationship with him would ever be the same again or if I would ever be able to serve him in the congregation as fully as I had."


Next time: Samson Did Not Give Up - Conclusion


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.