4.28.2024

HOW TO BUILD CONFIDENCE IN JEHOVAH - Continue

 When we received Jehovah's care during uncertain times, our confidence in him grows stronger. Consider the example of Anastasia, who lives in Eastern Europe. She quit her job in order to maintain her neutrality.  She says: "I had never been in a situation where I was without money." Then she adds: "I left the matter with Jehovah and saw how he tenderly cared for me. Should I ever be without a job again, I will not be afraid. If my heavenly Father cares for me today, he will care for me tomorrow.


Ezra recognized Jehovah's hand in his life. Reflecting on the times when Jehovah came to his aid no doubt helped Ezra to maintain his confidence in Him. Notice the expression "The hand of Jehovah my God was upon me." (Ezra7:27, 28.) Ezra used similar wording six times in the book that bears his name. - EZRA 7:6, 9; 8:18, 22, 31.


Next time: HOW TO BUILD CONFIDENCE IN JEHOVAH - Continue


From the jw.org publications




 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.