4.29.2024

HOW TO BUILD CONFIDENCE IN JEHOVAH - Conclusion

 If we seek Jehovah's help and accept the support of our believers, our confidence in God will grow. Erika, a mother of three, maintained her confidence in Jehovah in the face of devastating losses. During a short period of time, she suffered the deaths of her unborn child and her beloved husband, in retrospect, she notes: "You cannot know in advance how advance how Jehovah will help you. Help can come in surprising ways. I have learned that many of my prayers have answers through the words and actions of my friends. If I open up to my friends, they can help me more easily." 


Next time: REMAIN CONFIDENT IN JEHOVAH TO THE END


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.