6.18.2009

Continue with The SIgn Of The Last Day-When Christ Arrives In Kingdom Power

When Christ Arrives In Kingdom Power

Jesus is still with his apostles on the Mount of Olives. In answer to their request for a sign of his presence and the conclusion of the system of things, he now tells them the last in a series of three illustrations. "When the Son of man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him," Jesus begins, "then he will sit down on his glorious throne."

Humans cannot see the angels in their heavenly glory. So the arrival of the son of man, Jesus Christ, with the angels must be invisible to human eyes. The arrival occurs in the year 1914. But for what purpose? Jesus explains: "All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the sheep from the goats. And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.

Describing what will happen to those separated to the favored side, Jesus says: "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world.' " The sheep of this illustration will not rule with Christ in heaven but will inherit the Kingdom in the sense of being its earthly subjects. "The founding of the world" took place when Adam and Eve first produced children who could benefit from God's provision to redeem mankind.

But why are the sheep separated to the King's favored right hand? "For I became hungry," The king replies, "and you gave me something to eat; I got thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably; naked, and you clothed me. I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you came to me."

Next time: Continue with The Sign Of the Last Days- When Christ Arrives In Kingdom Power

The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived, 1991

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.