11.30.2017

"All His Ways Are Justice" - Drawing Close to the God of Justice


When me meditate on how Jehovah exercises justice, we should not think of him as a cold, stern judge concerned only with passing judgment on wrongdoers.  Instead, we should think of him as a loving but firm Father who always deals with his children in the best possible way.  As a just, or righteous, Father, Jehovah balances firmness for what is right with tender compassion toward his earthly children, who need his help and forgiveness. -Psalm 103:10, 13.

How thankful we can be that divine justice involves much more than passing sentence on wrongdoers!  Guided by his justice, Jehovah has made it possible for us to have a truly thrilling prospect-perfect, endless life in a world where "righteousness is to dwell."  ( 2 Peter 3:13)  Our God deals  with us in this way because his justice seeks to save rather than to condemn.  Truly, a better understanding of the scope of Jehovah's justice draws us to him! In the following chapters, we will take a closer look at how Jehovah expresses this sterling quality.

Next time: Chapter 12/ "Is There Injustice With God?"

From the book: Draw Close to Jehovah 

Note: I am sorry if some of the blogs are pretty short, but I am dealing with some pretty serious pain in my shoulder and arm; and it hurts more when I use it than it does when I don't. Again, sorry and thank you for reading my blogs.  I hope they are as important to as they are to me, because it is God's word I am passing along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.