6.07.2018

Where Was God? - "I FELT THAT I WAS NOT LOVED BY JEHOVAH"


Can it make a difference in our life if we know that God is keenly interested in  our welfare and watches over us with loving concern? It most certainly can, as Hannah, from England, explains:

"Many, many times I felt that Jehovah did not love me and that my prayers were not being answered.  I thought it was because of a lack of faith on my part.  I felt that I was being punished or ignored because I wasn't important.  I felt that God didn't care."

However, Hannah no longer doubts Jehovah's attention and love.  What changed how she felt?  "It as a gradual change,"  she explains.  "I remember this one Bible talk many years ago about Jesus' ransom sacrifice that had a profound effect on me and helped me feel reassured of Jehovah's love.  And when my prayers have been answered, I have burst into tears because I realized that Jehovah does love me after all.  Also. by studying the Bible and attending Christian meetings, I have learned more about Jehovah, his personality, and the way he feels about us.  Now I see clearly Jehovah's backing and love for us all and his willing desire to look after us individually."

What Hannah says is encouraging. But how can you be sure that God understands and remembers your feelings?  The following article will examine this question. 

Next time: Where Was God? - Does God Understand You?/WHAT CREATION TEACHES US

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.