6.08.2018

Where Was God? - WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES US ABOUT GOD'S INSIGHT



David prayed: "O Jehovah, you have searched through me, and you know me.  You known when I sit down and when I rise up.   You discern my thoughts from the afar.  There is not a word on my tongue, but look! O Jehovah, you already know it well."  (Psalm 139:1, 2, 4)  In addition, Jehovah is aware of our innermost feelings and even "discerns every inclination of the thoughts."  (1 Chronicles 28:9; 1 Samuel 16:6, 7)  What do these verses reveal about God?

Even though we may not vocalize all our prayerful thoughts and feelings, our Creator not only observes what we do but also understands why we do it.   Moreover, he understands the good we would like to do, even if our limitations prevent us from carrying  out  our heartfelt desire.  Surely, because God put love in our hearts in the first place, he is willing-even eager-to observe and understand our loving thoughts and motives. - 1 John 4:7-10. 

Absolutely nothing escapes God's notice. He is even aware of our sufferings when others may not be aware of them or fully understand them. 

Scriptures assure us

* "The eyes of Jehovah are on the righteous, and his ears listen to their supplications." -1 PETER 3:12.

*  God promises:  "I will give you insight and instruct you in the way you should go. I will give you advice with my eye upon you." -PSALM 32:8. 

Next time: Where Was God? - GOD IS VERY COMPASSIONATE

From the jw.org publications 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.