10.30.2018

Conclusion of The Burning Bush


'This is what you are to say,'  God answered. "'JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob has sent me to you.'"  And Jehovah added: 'This is my name forever.'

'But suppose they don't believe me when I say that you sent me,' Moses added.  

'What is in your hand?' God asked. 

Moses answered: 'A stick.' 

'Throw it on the ground,' God said.  And when Moses did, the stick became a snake. Jehovah then showed Moses another miracle.  He said: 'Put your hand inside your robe.'  Moses did,, and when he took his hand out, it was white like snow!  The hand looked as if it had the bad sickness called leprosy.  Next Jehovah gave Moses power to do a third miracle.  Finally, he said: 'When you do these miracles the Israelites will believe that I sent you.' 

After that Moses went home and said to Jeth'ro.  Please let me go back to my relatives in Egypt to see how they are.' So Jeth'ro said good-bye to Moses, and Moses began his trip back to Egypt.

Exodus 3:1-22; 4:1-20. 

Next time: Moses and Aaron See Pharaoh

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.