10.30.2018

Moses and Aaron See Pharaoh


WHEN Moses returned to Egypt, he told his brother Aaron all about the miracles. And when Moses and Aaron showed the Israelites these miracles, the people all believed that Jehovah was with them.

Then Moses and Aaron went to see Phar'aoh.  They told him: 'The God of Israel says, 'Let my people god for three days, so they can worship me in the wilderness.'" But Phar'aoh answered: 'I don't believe in Jehovah. And I am not going to let Israel go.'

Phar'aoh was angry, because the people wanted time off from work to worship Jehovah. So he forced them to work even harder. The Israelites blamed Moses for how badly they were treated, and Moses felt sad. But Jehovah told him not to worry.  'I will make Phar'aoh let my people go,' Jehovah said. 

Next time: Conclusion of Moses and Aaron See Pharaoh

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.