1.10.2020

Love One Another Intensely - BE IMPARTIAL


Jehovah is not partial. (Read Acts 10:34, 35) When we are impartial, we prove that we are his children.  We obey the command to love our neighbor as ourselves, and we maintain the peace of our spiritual family. 

Remaining impartial may not be easy for some.  Consider, for example, what happened to a sister name Ruth.  When she was teenager, she had a bad experience with someone who was from a different country.  How did affect her? Ruth admits: "I hated everything about that country. I thought that all people from that place were the same, even the brothers and sisters." How did Ruth overcome her negative feelings?

Ruth recognized that she had to fight her negative thinking.  She read experiences and reports from the Yearbook about that country.  She says:  "I made an effort to think positively about the people of that land. I started to notice that the brothers and sisters  had zeal for Jehovah. It became clear to me that they are too part of our worldwide brotherhood."  "Gradually, Ruth realized that she needed to do more.  She explains: "whenever I met brothers and sisters  from that country, I made a special effort to be friendly with them. I talked to them and got to know them better."  What was the result?  Ruth says:  "In time, my negative feelings disappeared."

Next time: Love One Another Intensely - Conclusion of BE IMPARTIAL

From the jw.org publications 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.