1.31.2020

Making the Most of Life Today - "AT LAST, I FOUND PURPOSE IN LIFE!" Told by Ryoko Miyamoto, Japan



Life was hard. My husband abused alcohol and could not keep a job. He abandoned his responsibilities as father to our four children. No matter how hard I worked, there seemed to be no light at the end of the tunnel. I wondered, "Was this fate, or was this punishment for ins I had committed in a previous life?

 Then, one of Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door.  With a warm smile, she spoke enthusiastically about God's Kingdom and everlasting life.  He offered me a Bible study.  I soon learned that God exists  and that he is wise, just, and loving. I also learned about the condition of the dead and that my sufferings were not due to fate.

Above all, I came to appreciate that a truly satisfying life is built on a relationship with God. Knowing Bible truth has brought me much encouragement, freedom, and refreshment.  At last I found purpose in life!

Next time: What Hope for the Dead? 

From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.