3.23.2021

Love Helps Us to Endure Hatred - LOVE FOR OUR ENEMIES HELPS US TO ENDURE HATRED - Conclusion

 At the Kingdom Hall, Yasmeen's spiritual family conforted and strengthened her.  The elders urged her to apply the words found at Romans 12:17-21. (Read.)  "It was hard, says Yasmeen.  "But I asked Jehovah to help me, and I did my best to apply what the Bible says:  So when my husband spitefully threw dirt in the kitchen, I cleaned it up.  When he insulted me, I rplied mildly. And when he was sick, I cared for him. 


Yasmeen  was rewarded for showing love to her husband. She says:  "My husband started to trust me more because he knew I  would always tell the truth. He began to listen to me repectfully when we talked about religion, and he agreed to make peace at home.  Now he tells me to enjoy the congregation meetings.  Our family life has improved dramatically, and we enjoy genuine tranquility.  My hope is that my husband will open his heart to the truth and join me in serving Jehovah." 


Yasmeen's example shows that love "bears all things. . . .hopes all things, endures all things. (1 Corinthians 13:4, 7) Hatred can be powerful and hurtful, but love is much stronger. It wins hearts. And it brings joy to Jehovah's heart. But even if opposers continue to face us, we can still be happy.  How so?


Next time: Love Helps Us to Endure - HAPPY WHEN HATED


From the j.w.org publications 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.