11.11.2022

"Be Transformed by Making Your Mind Over" - AN ONGOING EFFORT

 Making our mind over involves an ongoing effort to bring our thinking and actions in line with Jehovah's will.  To that end, examine yourself regularly and ask: "Do I act in a way that shows that I recognize the urgency of the times in which we live?  Am I making progress in putting on the new personality?  Am I allowing Jehovah's spirit to direct my life so that I can resist the urge to act on fleshly desires?" 


As you examine yourself, look for progress, not perfection. If you see room for improvement, do not be discouraged.  Instead, follow the admonition of (Philippians  3:16: "To the extent we have made progress, let us go on walking orderly in this same course." When you do, be assured that Jehovah will bless your efforts and make your mind over.


Next time:  Jehovah Is Helping You to Succeed


From the jw.org pubications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.