11.09.2022

"Be Transformed by Making Your Mind Over" - KEEP "MAKING YOUR MIND OVER"

 Consider and example.  Jehovah wants us to "keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah." (2 Peter 3:12) Ask yourself:  'Does my way of life show that I understand how close we are to the end of this system of things?  Do my decisions regarding education and employment show that serving Jehovah is the most important thing in my life?  Do I have faith that Jehovah will provide for me and my family, or do I constantly worry about material things?' Think how pleased Jehovah is when he see us bringing our life into harmony with his will. - MATTHEW 6:25-27,33; PHILIPPIANS 4:12, 13. 


We need to examine our thinking regularly and follow through by making any necessary adjustments. Paul  told the Corinthians:  "Keep testing whether you are in the faith; keep proving what you yourselves are."  (2 Corinthians 13:5) Being "in the faith" includes more than attending Christian meetings and engaging in ministry from time to time. It also involves our thinking, our inclinations, and our motives. So we need to keep making our mind over by reading God's Word, learning to think as he thinks,  and then doing whatever is necessary to bring ourselves in line with  Jehovah's will. - 1 CORINTHIANS 2:14-16.


Next time:  "Be Transformed by Making Your Mind Over" - "PUT ON THE NEW PERSONALITY"


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.