1.22.2023

How Should You Discipline Your Children?

 "I listened impatiently to the sound of every passing car. This was the third time that Jordan had broken his curfew.  'Where is he?' I wondered.  'Is he in trouble?  Does he even care that we are worried?  By the time that he arrived, I was about to explode." - GEORGE.


"My daughter let a scream, which sent a wave of panic through me. I turned and saw her clutching her head and crying. Her four-year-old brother had just hit her." - NICOLE.


"I didn't steal the ring, I found it!' said Natalie, our six-year-old daughter , her blue eyes pleading her innocence. Her  persistent denials cut us so deeply that we wept. We knew she was lying." - Stephen.


IF YOU are a parent, can you relate to the emotions expressed in the opening statements? When confronted with similar situations, do  you wonder  how-or even if-you should discipline your child?  Is it wrong to discipline your children?


Next time: How  Should You Discipline Your Children? - WHAT IS DISCIPLINE?


From the jw.org publications















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.