1.24.2023

How Should You Discipline Your Children? - REASONABLE DISCIPLINE

 Reasonable parents are also mindful that children are not miniature adults. The Christian apostle Paul acknowledged that fact when he wrote: "When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, to think as a child." (1 Corinthians 13:11)  "Says Robert:  "One thing that helps me keep things in perspective and avoid overreacting is to remind myself of what I used to do when I was a boy."


It is vital that you be realistic in your expectations and, at  the same time, not justify or condone wrong conduct or attitudes. By taking into account your child's abilities, limitations, and other circumstances, you will ensure that your discipline is balanced and reasonable.


Next time: How Should You Discipline Your Children? - CONSISTENT DISCIPLINE


From the jw.org publications









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.