1.23.2023

How Should You Discipline Your Children? - LOVING DISCIPLINE

 I was outraged when I saw the senseless hurt my son had inflicted on his sister.  Instead of reacting immediately, I sent him to his room  because I was just too angry to make a rational decision.  Later, when I was composed, I sternly explained that violence is not acceptable  and showed him  how he had hurt his sister. This approached worked well with him.   He apologized to his sister and hugged her." - Nichole.


Yes, proper discipline, even when it includes punishment, is always motivated by love. 


Next time: How Should You Discipline Your Children? - REASONABLE DISCIPLINE


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.