9.24.2019

How Holy Spirit Helps Us


"For all the things I have the strength through the one who gives me power." - PHILIPPIANS 4:13.

"WHEN I think about the trial I have been through, I know  that I  could not have faced it on my own."  Have you ever said something like that? Many of us have. Perhaps you said it after reflecting on how you were able to cope with a serious illness or the death of a loved one. Looking back, you feel that you were able to go on from day to day only because Jehovah's holy spirit provided you with 'power beyond what is normal." - 2 CORINTHIAN 4:7-9. 


We also rely on holy spirit to deal with the influence of this wicked world. (John 5:19) In addition, we have to struggle against "wicked spirit forces."  (Ephesians 6:12)  With all these pressures in mind, we will consider two ways in which holy spirit helps us. Then will discuss what we can do to benefit fully from holy spirit.

Next time: How Holy Spirit Helps Us - HOLY SPIRIT GIVES US POWER

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.