12.09.2019

How Well Do You Know Jehovah? - Conclusion of MOSES SAW "THE ONE WHO IS INVISIBLE"


Moses did not take his relationship with Jehovah for granted.   Even after performing  powerful works in God's name, Moses respectfully asked that he be allowed to know Jehovah better.  (Read  Exodus 33:13)  Moses was in his 80's when he made that request, but he knew that he still had much to learn about his loving heavenly Father.

What is the lesson for us?  No matter how long we have been serving Jehovah, we should never take our relationship with him for granted.  One of the most obvious  ways  we can prove that we value our friendship with God is by talking with him in prayer.

Good communication is the lifeblood of a strong relationship. So draw close to God by praying often, never being afraid to express your innermost thoughts to him. (Ephesians 6:18)  Krista who lives in Turkey says:  "My love for Jehovah and my trust in him grow each time I express my thoughts to him in prayer  and see him help me. Seeing how Jehovah answers my prayers has helped  me to view Jehovah as a Father and a Friend." 

Next time: How Well Do You Know Jehovah? - A MAN AGREEABLE TO JEHOVAH'S HEART

From the jw.org publications















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.