12.14.2019

Parents - Train Your Children to Love Jehovah - JEHOVAH WILL HELP YOU


Parents may at times feel overwhelmed by the challenges they face, but children are a gift from Jehovah. He is always available to help.  He willingly listens to the prayers. And he answers these prayers by means of the Bible, our publications and the example and advice of other mature parents in the congregation. 

It has been said that raising children is a 20-year project, but parents never really stop being parents. Among the very best things they can give their children are love, time, and Bible-based training.  Each child will respond differently to the training. However, many of them who have been raised by parents who love Jehovah feel as he does Joanna Mae, a sister in Asia:  "Looking back on the training I received from my parents, I am so thankful that they disciplined me and taught  me  to love Jehovah.  They did not just give  me life, they gave  me a meaningful life." (Proverbs 23:24, 25)  Millions of Christians could express similar sentiments. 

Next time: "Give Thanks for Everything"

From the jw.org publications












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.