5.18.2015

THE BIBLE CHANGES LIVES


HOW I HAVE BENEFITED:  I am alive today because of apply Bible principles and living a Christian way of life. I have a fine family of my own. Convinced that Jehovah has forgiven me, I enjoy a clean conscience.

For the past 14 years, I have served in the full-time ministry, helping others  to learn what the Bible teaches, and recently, my wife has joined me in the full-time ministry. Over the past 30 years, I have had the joy of helping 22 of my coworkers to begin worshipping Jehovah.  I still go to shopping centers-but not to defraud people as I once did.  Now when I go there I often share my faith with others.  I want to give them something: the hope of living in a future new world that will be free of defrauders. -Psalm  37:10, 11.

Next time: IMITATE THEIR FAITH/JOSEPH- "Am I in the Place of God?"


From the Watchtower magazine, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.