5.25.2015

THE BIBLE CHANGES LIVES


HOW I HAVE BENEFITED:

When I finally received satisfying answers to my questions, I wanted to share them with everyone.  (Matthew 12:35) At first, my family  opposed my new beliefs. In time, though, they softened their attitude. Near the end of my mother's life, she began to study the Bible. Although she did not live long enough to be baptized, I am sure that she had decided to serve Jehovah. 

In 1978, I married a Witness named Elias Kazan. In 1981, Elias and I were invited  to become members of the United States Bethel family. Sadly, after we had served there for just four years, Elias passed away. Though widowed, I remained in my Bethel assignment, which gave me something to focus on and brought me a measure of comfort.

In 2006, I married Richard Eldred, a fellow member of the Bethel family. Richard and I continue to enjoy the privilege of serving at Bethel. Knowing the truth about God, I truly feel that I have found not only the answers I was searching for but also a real purpose in life-and it all started with three questions from a young girl. 

Next time: Rescuing an Ancient Gem From the Trash

From the Watchtower magazine, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.