5.24.2015

WOULD YOU LIKE TO STUDY THE BIBLE?


Conclusion of Why Study the Bible?

"I was curious about the condition of the dead. I believed that the dead could harm the living, but I wanted to  know what the Bible said. So I started studying the Bible with a friend who was a Witness." -Jose', Brazil.

"I tried reading the Bible but could not understand it. Then Jehovah's Witnesses called on me and clearly explained several Bible prophesies. I wanted to see what else I could learn." -Dennize, Mexico. 

 "I wondered if God truly cared about me. So I decided to pray to God of the Bible.  The next day the Witnesses knocked on my door, and I accepted a Bible study." -Anju, Nepal.

Those experiences remind us of Jesus' words:  "Happy are those  conscious of their spiritual need." (Matthew 5:3) Yes, humans have an innate spiritual need. Only God can fill that need, and he does so through his Word, the Bible. 
So what does a Bible study involve?  How can it benefit you? These questions will be answered in the following article.

Next time: A BIBLE STUDY PROGRAM FOR ALL

From the Watchtower magazine, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.