3.05.2019

12 Secrets of Successful Families - 2. Teamwork


WHAT YOU CAN DO

TEST YOURSELF

* Do I view money I earn as "all mine"? 

* To relax fully, do I need to be away from my spouse?

* Do I keep my distance from my spouse's relatives, even though he or she is close to them?

DISCUSS WITH YOUR SPOUSE

* In what aspect(s) of our marriage do we work well as a team?

* In what aspect(s) could we improve?

* What steps could we take to improve our spirit of teamwork?



TIPS 

* Imagine  a tennis match with the two of you on opposite sides of the net.  Instead, what practical steps can you take to join your spouse so that you are both on the same team?

* Instead of thinking, 'How can I wing?' think 'How can we both win?'

* Forget about who is right and who is wrong. That isn't as important as having peace and unity in your marriage." -Ethan.

BIBLE PRINCIPLE:  "Look out not only for your own interests, but also for the interests of others." - PHILIPPIANS 2:3, 4.

Next time: 12 Secrets of Successful Families - 3. Respect

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.