3.01.2019

Why Life IS Worth Living


The writer of Psalm 86 expressed confidence toward God: "I call on you in the day of my distress, for you will answer me."  (Psalm 86:7)  You may wonder, though, 'How God  will answer me "in the day of my distress."?'

Although God may not take away your problems immediately, his Word, the Bible, assures you that he can give you inner peace to help you cope.  "Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving, let your petitions be made known to God; and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your thoughts."  (Philippians 4:6, 7)  Please consider how the following Bible verses give us assurance of God's tender care.

Next time: Why Life IS Worth Living - God Does Care About You

From the jw.org publications 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.