3.02.2019

Why Life IS Worth Living - Your Life Has Meaning


"O Jehovah, hear my prayer, let my cry for help reach you. . . . Incline your ear to me, do answer me quickly when I call. . . . He will pay attention to the prayer of the destitute." - PSALM 102:1, 2m `7,

Consider:  It is as if from the very start of human suffering, Jehovah  had been keeping a record of every tear humans have shed.  (Psalm 56:8) This includes your tears.  God remembers all your trials and tears because you are  precious to him.

"Do not be anxious, for I am  your God.  I will fortify you, yes,  I will help you  . . . I, Jehovah your God, am . . . the One saying to you,  "Do not be afraid, I will help you.'" - ISAIAH 41:10, 13.

Consider:  God is ready to help you, if you fall down, he will lift you up.

There Is Hope for a Better Future

"God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him  might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." - JOHN 3:16.

Consider: You are so dear to God that he willingly gave his Son, Jesus, as a sacrifice in your behalf. This sacrifice gives you the prospect of living a happy and purposeful life forever."

Although you may be troubled and your life may seem to be unbearable, make a careful study of God's Word and build your faith in the hope that God promises. It will make you happy and confident that life is worth living.

Next time:  "He Cares for You"

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.