6.13.2019

"Those Who Will Listen to You" Will Be Saved


"Pay constant attention to yourself and to your teaching. Persevere in these things,  for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you." - 1 TIMOTHY 4:16.  

FROM the moment I learned the truth, I've wanted everyone in my family to be with me in Paradise," says a sister named  Pauline.  "I especially wanted my husband, Wayne,and our young son to join me in serving Jehovah."  Do you have relatives  who have not yet come to know and love Jehovah?  You likely feel the same way about them as Pauling felt about her family.

We cannot force our relatives to accept the good news, but we can encourage the to open their  minds and hearts to the Bible's message.  (2 Timothy 3:14, 15)  Why should we witness to our relatives?  Why do we need to show empathy?  What can we do to help relatives to come to love Jehovah as we do?  And how can all our local congregation help us?  

Next time: "Those Who Will Listen to You" Will Be Saved- WHY WITNESS TO OUR RELATIVES? 

From the jw.org publications   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.