11.24.2018

Conclusion of The Strongest Man


Finally, De-li'lah gets Samson to tell her the secret of his strength.  'My hair has never been cut,' He says.  'From the time that I was born, God chose me to be a special servant of his called a Naz'i-rite. If my hair was cut, I would lose my strength.

Well, when De-li'lah learns this, she has Samson go to sleep on her lap.  Then she calls a man to come in and cut his hair.  When Samson wakes up, he has lost his strength.  The Phi-lis'tines then come in and capture him.  They put out both his eyes, and make him their slave. 

One day the Phi-lis'tines have a big party to worship their god Dagon, and they bring Samson out of prison to make fun of him. In the meantime, Samson's hair   has grown again. Samsons ays to the boy is leading him by the hand: 'Let me touch the pillars that hold up the building.'  Then Samson prays to Jehovah for strength, and takes hold of the pillars. He cries out: 'Let me die with the Phi-lis'tines.'  There are 3,000 Phi-lis'tines at the party, and when Samson bends himself against the pillars the building falls down and kills all these bad people. 

Judges chapters 13-16.

Note:  Let me remind you of something. Remember Adam and Eve and the trouble they got into. Because, partly because of Eve  they got kicked out of the Garden of Eden.  Then Samson  got involve with a woman that he should not have gotten involved with. No offense here, just simple observation of then and now. You men won't admit it,  because he think you are so macho, but for most of the men I have met and seen-their sexual habits, you think with your penis. This is why you men get into trouble. Just a couple of examples. Adam and Eve, and Samson. You listen to a woman, because you are not thinking with the brain in your head most of the time. And it happens today as well.   That is all I am going to say for now, but think about it real good for awhile. 

Next time: A Little Boy Serves God

From the jw.org publications







   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.